- Practically no skills required;
- No large investment is required;
- No condition is imposed on the green card;
- Submission of application for Permanent Employment Certification, Form ETA-9089 by U.S. employer on your behalf to the Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration(ETA). This step is already completed.
- Approval of Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker by USCIS.
- If you are already in the U.S., you must apply an Adjustment of Statu (Form I-485)s after a visa number becomes available. If you are outside the U.S., you must complete your immigrant visa processing at the U.S. Consulate
Advisory fees: $US 45,000 to $US 55,000 payable in 7 installments
ITC Immigration and Employment Services Inc., practices in the area of Canadian immigration as well as second residency and citizenship programs in a global sense. The company was established in 1998 to provide knowledgeable and efficient immigration services.
4789 Yonge St. , North York,
Ontario, M2N 0G3
Canada : +1 - 416 - 4105508
Montreal : +1 - 888 - 6105508
Iran : +98 - 21 - 88661277