International Graduate Category
For Candidates who have recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution and have a permanent, full-time job offer from their Alberta Employer in a NOC skill-level 0, A, B or C occupation.
To be eligible in this category, the applicant must:
- Be working full-time in Alberta, for the Alberta employer who is supporting your AINP application.
- Have a permanent, full-time job offer from an Alberta employer in the same skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, B, C).
- Have obtained a certificate, diploma, degree, or have completed a graduate level program of at least one year from an approved educational institution.
- The occupation in the job offer from your Alberta employer and the occupation you are performing for that employer must be the same occupation.
- Have a current and valid Post-Graduation Work Permit.
- Meet the language requirements for the occupation.