New Brunswick Skilled Worker with Employer Support
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker with Employer Support Category is for skilled workers, professionals or managers as well as some semi-skilled workers in New Brunswick who have a full-time, permanent job offer from their New Brunswick employer.
To apply to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program With Employer Support, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Currently working full-time work experience for a New Brunswick employer with a valid temporary work permit in an occupations in Skill type 0, Skill level A or B or C or D Category 1, 3, 7, 8, 9.
Applicants in skill level C and D must work for the same New Brunswick employer for at least one year prior to submitting an application.
- Have a full-time job offer from an employer in New Brunswick in an occupations in Skill type 0, Skill level A or B or C or D Category 1, 3, 7, 8, 9 and in an area of skill shortage. The minimum required education is high school diploma.
- Be between 22 and 55 years old.
- Have sufficient English and, or French language ability to fulfill your job duties.
- Have the education, qualifications and, or licenses needed to fulfill your job duties.
- Receive a minimum of 50 points under New Brunswick Skilled Worker point grid.