Nova Scotia Skilled Worker
The Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Stream of the NSNP is for skilled workers, professionals or managers as well as some semi-skilled or low-skilled workers in Nova Scotia who have a full-time, permanent job offer from their Nova Scotia employer.
Applicants must meet the requirements listed below to be eligible to apply under the Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Stream:
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer.
- Be between 21 and 55 years old.
- Have at least high school diploma.
- Have at least 1 year work experience, related to the position and skills for the job.
- Have sufficient English and, or French language ability to fulfill job duties.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, successful applicants must show that they have sufficient settlement funds to support themselves and their dependants after arrival in Canada.