Skills Immigration – Northeast Pilot Project
In April 2012, the B.C. government launched a two-year pilot project to expand the types of workers eligible for the BC PNP in the Northeast development region only. The Northeast Pilot Project has been extended to March 31, 2016.
- Currently working in the Northeast Development Region in any occupation listed as Skill Level C or D in an occupation not included in the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker category.
- Have nine months of full-time employment with the supporting employer immediately prior to the date of registration
- Have completed secondary education and any licensing or certification required for your job
- Meet minimum language requirements. (Minimum CLB 4)
- Have minimum necessary income.