Current contracts between Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and the VACs (Visa Application Centers) in the Middle East, Europe and Africa will be expiring on November 1 , 2019. VAC service changes in the Middle East, Europe and Africa will be starting on November 2, 2019.
Before November 2, 2019, you can get the following services as a package at VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East:
- submitting your paper application
- sending your documents (such as passport) and returning them to you
- collecting your biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) by appointment and/or walk-in
Starting November 2, 2019, VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East will require you to:
- pay an extra fee to submit your paper application (fee is different by location)
- make an appointment to provide your biometrics (no more walk-in)
All ITC clients who have immigrated to Canada are guided by our consultants for fingerprinting.