From Elementary School to High School

You can apply  your children in one of the elementary and high schools in the best schools in Canada. Canadian students, along with international students, all have the same Canadian education system and can continue to study in one of the most quality educational systems around the world.

In order to be eligible to submit an application for a Canadian study permit, you must :

  • Obtain a Letter of Acceptance from a designated learning schools
  • Submit an application for study permit
  • Apply for temporary visa for one or both parents
Elementary and High School Visa